Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Tainted cantaloupe with listeria...

Fuschia
    Fuschia
    Admin

Tainted cantaloupe with listeria... Empty Tainted cantaloupe with listeria...

Post  Fuschia Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 am

Have you guys heard of the cantaloupe story? As many as 16 people have died from eating the listeria infected cantaloupes... so i hope that everyone will be careful >.> http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/7921129-418/story.html

ohh... it only happens here in the us atm... so if anyone lives outside of the states, forget about this story Razz
    miguelsz2
    miguelsz2
    Admin

Tainted cantaloupe with listeria... Empty Re: Tainted cantaloupe with listeria...

Post  miguelsz2 Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:19 am

Fuschia wrote:Have you guys heard of the cantaloupe story? As many as 16 people have died from eating the listeria infected cantaloupes... so i hope that everyone will be careful >.> http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/7921129-418/story.html

ohh... it only happens here in the us atm... so if anyone lives outside of the states, forget about this story Razz

Luckly ima vegetarian =/
    chao_sweetie
    chao_sweetie
    Admin

Tainted cantaloupe with listeria... Empty Re: Tainted cantaloupe with listeria...

Post  chao_sweetie Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:40 am

miguelsz2 wrote:
    Fuschia wrote:Have you guys heard of the cantaloupe story? As many as 16 people have died from eating the listeria infected cantaloupes... so i hope that everyone will be careful >.> http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/7921129-418/story.html

Luckly ima vegetarian =/

WTH O_o !! Why am I the last one to know about this? I had a mango smoothie from Planet Smoothie today and I could have died...? I could have been killed?

Vegen ? I was going to make a nasty smart comment.. but I will leave it alone..lol.. I will walk away..Miguelz.. lol
    miguelsz2
    miguelsz2
    Admin

Post  miguelsz2 Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:46 am

chao_sweetie wrote:
    miguelsz2 wrote:

Luckly ima vegetarian =/

WTH O_o !! Why am I the last one to know about this? I had a mango smoothie from Planet Smoothie today and I could have died...? I could have been killed?

Vegen ? I was going to make a nasty smart comment.. but I will leave it alone..lol.. I will walk away..Miguelz.. lol

I couldn't help but make a smarta$$ remark, so what? XD
    chao_sweetie
    chao_sweetie
    Admin

Post  chao_sweetie Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:33 am

miguelsz2 wrote:
    chao_sweetie wrote:
    miguelsz2 wrote:

Luckly ima vegetarian =/

Don't make me ask it Miguelz... we have kids in this group
    miguelsz2
    miguelsz2
    Admin

Post  miguelsz2 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:48 am

chao_sweetie wrote:
    miguelsz2 wrote:
    chao_sweetie wrote:
    miguelsz2 wrote:

Luckly ima vegetarian =/

Don't make me ask it Miguelz... we have kids in this group

...Use a spoiler? >=3
    Fuschia
    Fuschia
    Admin

Post  Fuschia Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:43 am

hmm... i'm afraid I'm not following with what y'all saying... o.O mind explaining to me? Razz and u can use spoiler tag, chao^^ i wanna know Very Happy
    but both of u just don't eat any cantaloupe, stay on the safe side, ne?^^
    chao_sweetie
    chao_sweetie
    Admin

Post  chao_sweetie Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Tainted cantaloupe with listeria... Warning_explicit_content-730773

Spoiler:
    miguelsz2
    miguelsz2
    Admin

Post  miguelsz2 Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:35 pm

chao_sweetie wrote:Tainted cantaloupe with listeria... Warning_explicit_content-730773

Spoiler:

I... Ummm... Alright... I admit im just plain dumbfounded. Shocked
    chao_sweetie
    chao_sweetie
    Admin

Post  chao_sweetie Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Curious that is all...and since your a guy... it would be the other way around.

Would that count as meat ?

EDIT: I bet a few of our team will google what the "F" word means..lol..
    miguelsz2
    miguelsz2
    Admin

Post  miguelsz2 Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:52 pm

chao_sweetie wrote:Curious that is all...and since your a guy... it would be the other way around.

Hrmm... Well, I suppose it could be considered meat... Especially the byproduct. *Ahem*

P.S.
    Im not a vegan Razz
    Tenko
    Tenko
    Admin

Post  Tenko Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:25 pm

I'm note sure which is more amusing to me: Your conversation itself or your usage of spoilers to cover it up *g*
    chao_sweetie
    chao_sweetie
    Admin

Post  chao_sweetie Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:05 pm

miguelsz2 wrote:
    chao_sweetie wrote:Curious that is all...and since your a guy... it would be the other way around.

Hrmm... Well, I suppose it could be considered meat... Especially the byproduct. *Ahem*

P.S.
    Im not a vegan Razz

Well the byproduct is like 20 cals, Kosher and Atkins approved.. so would that even be an issue to a vegen? I don't know why some girls freakout about .. you knowing it..

P.S.. I knew you wasn't... and Tenko the spoiler is hilarious..lol
    miguelsz2
    miguelsz2
    Admin

Post  miguelsz2 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:10 pm

chao_sweetie wrote:
    miguelsz2 wrote:

P.S.
    Im not a vegan Razz

Well the byproduct is like 20 cals, Kosher and Atkins approved.. so would that even be an issue to a vegen? I don't know why some girls freakout about .. you knowing it..

P.S.. I knew you wasn't... and Tenko the spoiler is hilarious..lol

Well.. Vegans generally dislike any form of animals byproducts... Though I suppose that rule is blurred as it involves humans... I fear we are going into a territory that should be left unspoken or at the very least in a bar.
    chao_sweetie
    chao_sweetie
    Admin

Post  chao_sweetie Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Getting nervous Miguelz... Shocked are we not adults.. well some of us are at least..lol..

Edit: Just heard on the news before I left for work. Lettace has this death grip too. So do not eat lettace.. no BLT's
    Tenko
    Tenko
    Admin

Post  Tenko Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Is this american sensitivity or am I missing something? oO Though I understand your concern about keeping minors (according to US-law, here the age is 18) out of it Wink
    We talk about much "worse" things in Uni xD Not to mention the crude jokes. And its most definitely not just the males doing them Razz
    miguelsz2
    miguelsz2
    Admin

Post  miguelsz2 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:18 pm

chao_sweetie wrote:Getting nervous Miguelz... Shocked are we not adults.. well some of us are at least..lol..

Hrmm? Well im just not very used to certain topics thats all.... Wait we have younglings in this group?!? I thought everybody was at the very least teenagers(16+)? Oh well.......
    Tenko
    Tenko
    Admin

Post  Tenko Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:21 pm

I'll be turning 21 on November 20th so until then I'm apparently considered a minor in the US... Which is kinda annoying as I am considered an adult here in Germany for almost 3 years now xD
    chao_sweetie
    chao_sweetie
    Admin

Post  chao_sweetie Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Tenko wrote:Is this american sensitivity or am I missing something? oO Though I understand your concern about keeping minors (according to US-law, here the age is 18) out of it Wink
    We talk about much "worse" things in Uni xD Not to mention the crude
    jokes. And its most definitely not just the males doing them Razz

Well of course its not males..lol.. actually adult women can be pretty preverted... we just hid it well.

You do not think we innocently adjust out bra straps and bikini bottoms cause it annoys us. We know you are watching Twisted Evil

Well... Beyond is young... I like 14-15ish... Mello.. I do not know.. but everyone else is older I think.. I am the oldest fish in the barrel.

Tenko... your an adult... just not of the drinking age.
    miguelsz2
    miguelsz2
    Admin

Post  miguelsz2 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:24 pm

chao_sweetie wrote:
    Tenko wrote:Is this american sensitivity or am I missing something? oO Though I understand your concern about keeping minors (according to US-law, here the age is 18) out of it Wink
    We talk about much "worse" things in Uni xD Not to mention the crude
    jokes. And its most definitely not just the males doing them Razz

Well of course its not males..lol.. actually adult women can be pretty preverted... we just hid it well.

You do not think we innocently adjust out bra straps and bikini bottoms cause it annoys us. We know you are watching Twisted Evil

Well... Beyond is young... I like 14-15ish... Mello.. I do not know.. but everyone else is older I think.. I am the oldest fish in the barrel.

Tenko... your an adult... just not of the drinking age.

...I figured as much silent
    Tenko
    Tenko
    Admin

Post  Tenko Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:26 pm

In the US that is then Wink Here drinking any kind of alcohol is allowed when turning 18 and "soft" alcohol like beer is allowed after turning 16.

But hey, it's the same in Japan as in the US (almost, it's 20 in Japan) though nobody cared in my case as I am a foreigner and look much older than I am xD

And that women can definitly be worse is not news to me ... A good friend of mine roomed with me for a while. And the things she came up with... >.<
    miguelsz2
    miguelsz2
    Admin

Post  miguelsz2 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:29 pm

And so... A warning of tainted cantaloupe has become a conversation of the human... "Condition".
    Tenko
    Tenko
    Admin

Post  Tenko Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:31 pm

There have been stranger things Twisted Evil
    chao_sweetie
    chao_sweetie
    Admin

Post  chao_sweetie Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Tenko wrote:In the US that is then Wink Here drinking any kind of alcohol is allowed when turning 18 and "soft" alcohol like beer is allowed after turning 16.

But hey, it's the same in Japan as in the US (almost, it's 20 in Japan) though nobody cared in my case as I am a foreigner and look much older than I am xD

And that women can definitly be worse is not news to me ... A good friend of mine roomed with me for a while. And the things she came up with... >.<

Hi..I am Jani (Aka Chao_Sweetie) and I am a pervaholic.. lol..

A lot of soft alcohol can get you wasted. Is there a limit to how much you can drink ?
    chao_sweetie
    chao_sweetie
    Admin

Post  chao_sweetie Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:51 pm

You brought up the Vegan thing.. I am just been in a weird mindset lately.. guess the single thing is making me stir crazy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:30 pm