Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Baka and Test

Beyond.Me
    Beyond.Me
    Admin

Baka and Test Empty Baka and Test

Post  Beyond.Me Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:47 pm

I am in love with this anime :D :D :D :D

It's really funny. If you're into a school plot and comedy (a lot of stupid-ness really) and big boobies (>_>) then watch this.

It's about a student named Akihisa Yoshii, and he is in the lowest class cuz he is stupid and failed. They have little chibi avatars and their grades affect their fighting power.

I recommend it.
    Tenko
    Tenko
    Admin

Baka and Test Empty Re: Baka and Test

Post  Tenko Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Having read the manga and watched the anime myself (haven't had the opportuntiy to buy the orignal novels though) I can only concur!
    Beyond.Me
    Beyond.Me
    Admin

Post  Beyond.Me Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Tenko wrote:Having read the manga and watched the anime myself (haven't had the opportuntiy to buy the orignal novels though) I can only concur!

It's in a novel? I haven't had time to read the manga, since I found the anime first but I think I'll get to that.
    Tenko
    Tenko
    Admin

Post  Tenko Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Yes, most of my favourite anime are originally based on short-novel series. The manga you can find is then in most cases based on the anime, not on the novel.

So the sucession is: novel --> anime ---> manga as apposed to the more common manga ---> anime, without novels :>

Novels are rarely translated (neither offical nor fanbased) though, so it is not widely known.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:59 pm