Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Intro and a question

Eru13

Intro and a question Empty Intro and a question

Post  Eru13 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Hello there, I'm Eru13, the guy that's been translating meteor-san for this group.

I haven't known anything about this group for the last couple of months, cutiehoney (I think she goes by chao sweetie here) hasn't answered my PM's on mangahelpers and from what I can see there's been no activity in the blog/forum since late december.

So, my question is, is this group still alive?

I really want to know because I want meteor-san to be completely scanlated (I like it, what can I say).

I'd appreciate if you answer quickly (well, if there's no response in the next 2 weeks I'll assume the group died).

Thanks for reading ^^
    miguelsz2
    miguelsz2
    Admin

Intro and a question Empty Re: Intro and a question

Post  miguelsz2 Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:24 am

Unfortunately the group does seem to be dead. I have Cleaned/Typeset chapter 5 and left it to be Qc'd but it appears no else is around anymore.

:edit:
    It seems Tenko, Weyu, Fuschia, and Mello still log on... Semi-Regularly... And with them generally not being cleaners but Translators and Proofreaders... Its kinda left to my lazy ass to attempt and continue with the group in some way shape or form. (Me being an editor)
    Eru13

Post  Eru13 Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:05 am

miguelsz2 wrote:Unfortunately the group does seem to be dead. I have Cleaned/Typeset chapter 5 and left it to be Qc'd but it appears no else is around anymore.

It seems Tenko, Weyu, Fuschia, and Mello still log on... Semi-Regularly... And with them generally not being cleaners but Translators and Proofreaders... Its kinda left to my lazy ass to attempt and continue with the group in some way shape or form. (Me being an editor)
    That brings a couple of questions:
    Do you actually want to continue? (I mean, we're doing this as a hobby so that's really important)
    Any idea of what happened with chao?

PS: Btw, I noticed that Death Toll took over Otogi Matsuri, just if it interests you
    miguelsz2
    miguelsz2
    Admin

Post  miguelsz2 Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:11 am

Eru13 wrote:
    miguelsz2 wrote:Unfortunately the group does seem to be dead. I have Cleaned/Typeset chapter 5 and left it to be Qc'd but it appears no else is around anymore.

That brings a couple of questions:
    Do you actually want to continue? (I mean, we're doing this as a hobby so that's really important)
    Any idea of what happened with chao?

PS: Btw, I noticed that Death Toll took over Otogi Matsuri, just if it interested you

Not a clue as to what happened to Chao lassy hasn't logged since January 3rd. Second I do want to continue problem is I take a fair amount of time doing things. Finally, yes I have noticed Death Toll took the manga over... Not too big a deal as we're doing it for the fans so if someone else continues where we left off then cool. Anywho I guess I'll release Meteor Ch5 (Un-Qc'd) tomorrow and add a recuiting page.
    Eru13

Post  Eru13 Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:21 am

miguelsz2 wrote:Not a clue as to what happened to Chao lassy hasn't logged since January 3rd. Second I do want to continue problem is I take a fair amount of time doing things. Finally, yes I have noticed Death Toll took the manga over... Not too big a deal as we're doing it for the fans so if someone else continues where we left off then cool. Anywho I guess I'll release Meteor Ch5 (Un-Qc'd) tomorrow and add a recuiting page.
    You can send it to me, I did part of the QC'ing for the first 4 chapters so I guess that'd be better than nothing.
    miguelsz2
    miguelsz2
    Admin

Post  miguelsz2 Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:48 am

Eru13 wrote:
    miguelsz2 wrote:Not a clue as to what happened to Chao lassy hasn't logged since January 3rd. Second I do want to continue problem is I take a fair amount of time doing things. Finally, yes I have noticed Death Toll took the manga over... Not too big a deal as we're doing it for the fans so if someone else continues where we left off then cool. Anywho I guess I'll release Meteor Ch5 (Un-Qc'd) tomorrow and add a recuiting page.
    You can send it to me, I did part of the QC'ing for the first 4 chapters so I guess that'd be better than nothing.

[Removed for now]

Last edited by miguelsz2 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Weyu
    Weyu
    Admin

Post  Weyu Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:04 am

I am a bit disappointed by the lack of activity as well, as I would like to see this group go somewhere.

I hope chao is just busy with RL or something, and that we'll come floating back.

Let us know something. Smile
    Eru13

Post  Eru13 Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Weyu wrote:I hope chao is just busy with RL or something, and that we'll come floating back.
    Me too, but I hope it's nothing serious

Btw miguel, about the QC, you didn't typeset the special thanks part, but that's something minor I guess, otherwise I couldn't find anything, you can release as it is I guess (unless someone notices something else)
    miguelsz2
    miguelsz2
    Admin

Post  miguelsz2 Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Eru13 wrote:
    Weyu wrote:I hope chao is just busy with RL or something, and that we'll come floating back.

Btw miguel, about the QC, you didn't typeset the special thanks part, but that's something minor I guess, otherwise I couldn't find anything, you can release as it is I guess (unless someone notices something else)

Hrmm??? Special thanks I dont see any special thanks in the translations?

:Edit:
    I've given you moderator permissions so you should be able to see the team member part of the forums.
    Eru13

Post  Eru13 Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:31 am

miguelsz2 wrote:
    Eru13 wrote:

Hrmm??? Special thanks I dont see any special thanks in the translations?

:Edit:
    I've given you moderator permissions so you should be able to see the team member part of the forums.
    lol, that just reminded me that chao told me not to TL that, my bad, it's good then (and I'll use the team forums from now on)
    miguelsz2
    miguelsz2
    Admin

Post  miguelsz2 Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:14 am

Alright if that it time to release.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:15 am