Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

10 Things I Love About Gintama!

chao_sweetie
    chao_sweetie
    Admin

10 Things I Love About Gintama! Empty 10 Things I Love About Gintama!

Post  chao_sweetie Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:10 am

10 Things I Love About Gintama! Birthdates-amp-zodiac-signs-gintama-wiki-s-w-tattoodonkey.com

10) The Wii, PSP, PS3, Xbox and Obama get cameos in feudal japan

09) Girls (namely Kagura)in the anime are crazy strong and hilarious.

08) Dramatic Fried Rice cooking.

07) Hijikata Toushirou Vice commander of the Shinsengumi police force has a weird addiction to mayo, has the spirit of a otaku living inside him and is voiced by the guy who voices Rorana Zoro of One Piece.

06) Random comedy will have you failing off chairs laughing and turning away in disgust. Gintama has the screams and comedy of any anime I have watched in my long life..

05)The only anime that can do 2 episodes based on guys taking a dump in bathroom stalls and are too scared to ask each other for toilet paper and of grow men throwing poop.

04) Shinsengumi - Bad ass police force did a episode dedicated to the SAW movie.

03) When the fighting arc start.. Gintama is actually a Bad Ass fighter.

02) The named a poop throwing monkey....

Full name of monkey:

Jugem-Jugem Shit-Tossing The Life Of Shin-chan's Two-Day-Old Underwear Balmung Fezalion Isaac Schneider 1/3True Love 2/3 Hangnail Anxiety Betreyal Knows My Name Or Does It Really Ignore Calls Squid Dogfish Halibut Trout-Cod Dogfish This Is a Different Dogfish,I'm Talking About The Dogfish Shark Kaluga Angler Ray Yuuteimiyaoukimukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe All's Well That Ends Well Runny Diarrhea

01) Gintama dressed up as Jason and argued that he was not Jason... but his own character named Jackson.

10 Things I Love About Gintama! Gintokijason

And this is why I LOVE GINTAMA !!
    ValTine
    ValTine
    Admin

10 Things I Love About Gintama! Empty Re: 10 Things I Love About Gintama!

Post  ValTine Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 am

This is a little off topic, but when you mentioned epic fried rice cooking. It reminded me of Death Note and how I dig it when anime make the most mundane things overly the top epic.

A guy writing boring, but with a full choir, epic camera angels anything is possible ~.^.

PS. I'll be sure to check out the show Chao.
    chao_sweetie
    chao_sweetie
    Admin

Post  chao_sweetie Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:46 am

ValTine wrote:This is a little off topic, but when you mentioned epic fried rice cooking. It reminded me of Death Note and how I dig it when anime make the most mundane things overly the top epic.

A guy writing boring, but with a full choir, epic camera angels anything is possible ~.^.

PS. I'll be sure to check out the show Chao.

YOU NEVER SEEN GINTAMA !!!! BLASPHEMY !!! It is the best show ever!!! It took me a while to watch it, because the description made it seem terrible... but once you get get to ep. 5 or so.. it is freaking awesome !! I just wished I started it a while ago.. so I watch the new eps. every monday at 5am.
    Tenko
    Tenko
    Admin

Post  Tenko Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:16 am

I have to very much disagree. I watched most of Gintama and it definitly is not my kind of humour. I'm just bored most of the time when I have to watch it ^^'
    But is nonetheless a msot creative work.
    chao_sweetie
    chao_sweetie
    Admin

Post  chao_sweetie Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:19 am

Tenko wrote:I have to very much disagree. I watched most of Gintama and it definitly is not my kind of humour. I'm just bored most of the time when I have to watch it ^^'
    But is nonetheless a msot creative work.

10 Things I Love About Gintama! 32710_1287385358

TENKO!! Just kidding... how far did you get in Gintama ?
    Tenko
    Tenko
    Admin

Post  Tenko Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:26 am

I stopped watching somewhere during Season 2. It has been a while, so who knows, maybe the new seasons are better ^^
    But hey, everyone has their favorites =)
    Mine beeing Wolf and Spice nowadays Very Happy (Though Inuyasha will always be my first love *g*).

I am off to sleep though, as tomorrow it's finally back to translating Razz
    Beware of the next pages of doom! Muahahaha
    chao_sweetie
    chao_sweetie
    Admin

Post  chao_sweetie Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:30 am

Tenko wrote:I stopped watching somewhere during Season 2. It has been a while, so who knows, maybe the new seasons are better ^^
    But hey, everyone has their favorites =)
    Mine beeing Wolf and Spice nowadays Very Happy (Though Inuyasha will always be my first love *g*).

I am off to sleep though, as tomorrow it's finally back to translating Razz
    Beware of the next pages of doom! Muahahaha

Yea... it gets way better.. and I loved Inuyahsa... correction I loved Sesshoumaru. Sigh.. he is all types of hot.. I will have to check out Wolf and Spice.. have you seen Wolf's rain ?

Oh yea... your sick.. get some sleep.
    Tenko
    Tenko
    Admin

Post  Tenko Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:36 am

I don't really feel sick anymore, which is why I'll be starting to translate again on the morrow =)

Never watched Wolfs Rain to be honest, though I remember seeing an episode when I was little and visiting relatives in the US. But that must be almost a decade ago or even longer...

Wolf and Spice is a romance with a lot of sarcastic humour - my kind of humour Wink
    I love the anime (and the novel series it is based on) very much. The best thing is the interaction of the main protagonists. I would sacrifice everything else as long as they don't stop tossing the ball back and forth Razz

As for Sesshoumaru.... I always prefered the kagome/inuyasha romance. Though that is natural for me, as I love romance between youkai and ningen. As in Wolf and Spice Smile

But now really off to bet.... it IS 3:30 am here after all xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:22 pm